Saturday, April 28, 2007
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Monday, April 23, 2007
My new baby is slim.
Her seductive curves make my knees go weak.
She shimmers slightly under the soft spill of moonlight.
Her body is smooth, like velvet or silk.
Oh, and she's from Japan!
She's 19 years old this year, but she sure is mature.
Can you guess who my new baby is?
Posted by Scornork at Monday, April 23, 2007
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Saturday, April 14, 2007
I find it hard to deal with goodbyes and farewells. It's exceptionally difficult for me to turn around and try to make myself believe that I've gone from one phase to another without leaving much of myself behind.
Well, that's how I felt yesterday as I bade my boss goodbye and walked out the door of my office. I smiled, knowing that this could very well be the first time I left a job on a good note. But the thought of knowing that this finally come to a closure overwhelmed me with waves upon waves of melancholy.
There're a couple of things I'd definitely miss there:
1) My boss' uncanny sense of humour. Like making prank calls to his customers. Like calling one of his workers a hippo. Like writing a fake $6000 blank cheque to me.
2) The chief cook's shrill voice and distasteful liking for vintage techno.
3) The kitchen helpers' ability to use a wide range of vulgarities and making it sound good without battering an eyelid.
4) The wide variety of character I see in every driver that walks into my office. One claims to be an ex-commando, but goes pale at the mere mention of ghosts. One has a mouth likened to that of a machine gun; he rattles on and on about everything and anything under sun. One looks like he is always high on heroin or something.
What a colourful experience isn't it? You bet it is.
There is a theory formulated by a philosopher which states that when a person enters a room and later leaves the very same room, he leaves something that belongs to him behind and takes something from the room along with him. How very true. The people that I've met in this company has left bits and pieces of themselves in my memories. I'm sure I've left something behind too and I hope the nature of it is such that it will paint a smile across their each time they think about me.
And as a conclusion, allow me to leave you a video that you may have a peek at the madness that enthralls me each time I go to work. Enjoy!
Posted by Scornork at Saturday, April 14, 2007
Saturday, April 07, 2007
I wonder if my sugar intake of late has been horrendous. Here's the list of "sugary contents" I've been consuming almost everyday since the beginning of last week:
1) 2 bottles of Pokka Green Tea
2) 1 pint of Coke (or any other aerated drink).
3) 1 big bowl of coffee flavoured ice cream.
And this excludes the occasional bites and gulps I get from other people's ice creams and drinks.. oh, I almost forgot, and also those lollipops I got for free.
Man, I better do something about it before it becomes an oh-so-very-sweet habitual routine I cannot break.
Now, where's the bottle of Green Tea I bought earlier on?