Monday, September 24, 2007

Mini Me

While I was rummaging through a stack of dusty old photographs earlier this afternoon, I found two of myself as a toddler. Call me deluded if you wish to, but damn, I have to admit that I look friggin' cute then.

I think I was rather tickled by the fingers under my armpits.

This was probably the time when my passion for guitars and music was first ignited. It's a pity that it took me such a long time to figure that out. Oh, the lost years I could've spent perfecting my craft. Damn.

Cute huh? Say yes, please. Thank you.

But anyway, I must admit that that was then and now is now. So "cute" is effectively gone from the lexicon of words that can be used to describe me. Come to think of it, I suppose that there are only two words that can be used (and many would use it frequently and affectionately):

"Ah Beng"

And no, I'm not proud of it.


2 comments:

Daisy said...

yes la! YOu are cute. But hor... cannot beat me!. Hahahaha

Scornork said...

lol! why would i!?