Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Chiam See Tong on Friendster

No, your eyes aren't playing tricks on you; Chiam See Tong has a Friendster account, presumably to "get in touch" with tech-savvy Singaporeans of today. I'm not sure if this is an authentic account though, but if it's for real, then I really wonder how long it took him to figure this whole Friendster thing out. 1 week? A month? Hey, I'm not trying to be mean, okay. Don't you know that it can be really complicated for people his age? My Mum doesn't even know how to power up a computer, and she's like almost 20 years younger than he is. If this account isn't a bluff, I'd salute you Mr. Chiam.

Now, when will Lee Kuan Yew get his?

(PS: Here's the link to his account http://www.friendster.com/28511416. A big thank you to Addie for providing it, although I totally disagree that he likes me.)

No comments: